Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
civility
about 13 years ago

It's ok to disagree with anothers opinion or even their approach and communication skills. Fact is we are all different people with different ways, thoughts, emotions, experiances, etc...

I'm not here to make friends, although I have made some, I am here to learn, share, but most importantly to make money. That I have done consistently and have tried to share my experiances, success, and concerns clearly and truthfully. If the conditions warrent it I buy and hold, if the conditions warrent it I trade; however I do not short, or try and convince others to buy or sale to somehow profit from it... That's absurd.

I have been conflicted concerning SFMI since my experiances with management and especially RK, and it shows in my posts. It is ok for an investor to be conflicted and to express that as honostly as he can in his posts.

I believe in War Eagle Mountain and it's future earnings potential but as expressed before, I have grave doubts about PQ and RK and rightfully so... but nevertheless and notwithstanding the more qualified geo's and management people come on board the more inclined I will be to put aside those conflicts and buy a position again to hold. I will still look for opportunities to trade if the volume and volatility return to the stock.

I try to keep my eyes open to all possibilities and opinions and when they are expressed I do not shout them down but I research them to see if they have any validity or merit. Jesse Livermore is one of my greatest inspirations and I take his opinion above all others and use his experiance to shape my own. This is a quote few understand but one I live my investing life by.

"The unsuccessful investor is best friends with hope, and hope skips along life’s path hand in hand with greed when it comes to the stock market. Once a stock trade is entered, hope springs to life. It is human nature to be positive, to hope for the best. Hope is an important survival technique. But hope, like its stock market cousin’s ignorance, greed, and fear, distorts reason. See the stock market only deals in facts, in reality, in reason, and the stock market is never wrong. Traders are wrong. Like the spinning of a roulette wheel, the little black ball tells the final outcome, not greed, fear or hope. The result is objective and final, with no appeal."

The market is telling us that something is not right at SFMI. We all believe the share price is unfairly low and should be a lot higher, but it is not. We do not set the price the market does and the market doesn't like something... I believe it is PQ and RK, what you believe is up to you. If that is bashing than put me in that catagory and ignore what I have to post but I will continue to ask questions, I will continue to be conflicted, and I will continue to doubt until the issues I have questioned are resolved.

I wish everyone success

Please login to post a reply
gsfl
City
Orlando
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2010