Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to gsfl's message

Many companies go through lows even when they're making money. Sometimes the market is reacting to pure emotions.

When Bernanke sneezes, the market reacts and it doesn't make sense. When unemployment or employment figures come out..the market reacts.

One of my reasons for attending the SHM was to talk with the headcoaches and get a realistic perspective what is happening.

What I gathered..much has improved and progressed. Take a look at the new hires that have come on board. Roger Scammell for instance. He conveyed to me personally, drilling is very important and the filing of the 43 101.

We all get it...do I question further dilution...of course. Do I question that mistakes have occured..of course.

IMO this is a good opportunity to buy. Do I know if the share price will drop further? NO

Do I know how far SFMI will go up? NO

However, it looks to me, SFMI finally has their house in order and are moving forward.

After the dorebars are sent to the refiner and then sold to the open market, we will see revenue to offset any further dilution. That is a plus. How will the market react ..who knows.

Another point to add...getting on the TSX is huge. People will then take SFMI seriously. Our symbol will be ... SFMI.TSX instead of the bulletin board ticker symbol.

I am holding....don't like the share price drop. Some will panic and sell not seeing the bigger picture.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message