Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Absolutely absurd, but as PQ stated at the meeting, "slightly more selling that buying when it's all said and done.

Three comments I feel strongly about:

[1] For me, SFMI/GHDC are to be looked at as a "call option" on a stock with NO expiration date, and a "strike" price of $3.00.

[2] For me, consistancy and consideration is the measure of a poster. He can change his course as perceived "wisdom" emerges, but he can't change his "approach" [the way he communicates and relates to others]. And that underlying sense of timing and sensitivity is what gains respect. Carmine and gsfl, and now Sphindog have me uneasy with their inconsistancy. Others are more clearly ignorant and pathological shills, with short term negative agendas. I do like the person Sphindog...hope he finds a path and stays on it.

[3] Gold and silver will be the only wealth remaining when/if fiat paper collapses. This could even possibly trump PM stocks, instruments measured in fiat paper "terms". If you have no bullion, you are NOT fully protected/financially insured. The gov't can take your IRA and 401-K paper assets and "borrow it", replacing it with govt. bonds which could quickly depreciate. Silver coins at under $30 Sunday night! Were you there to buy?

So, let's see where SFMI supports today......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008