Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Pic- I certainly agree with your assessment of the potential of WEM. However, I disagree with your dismissal of the above ground ore as a distraction. Back when I first got into SFMI, production from that ore was "imminent" at the Melba mill, and based on the values of the grades that were circulating, at least some coming from the company, SFMI would have been self-funding pretty much from the get-go. At that time, I had a lot fewer shares, but actually a larger percentage of the company since I think there were less than 50M shares out at that time. All the money I've put into buying more shares hasn't even kept up. Of course, the Melba fiasco delayed things by a year, but even so there were a lot fewer shares out over a year ago when the mill started production. Anywhere near the grades I was told personally by RK and this baby would be hugely profitable NOW, buying back shares hand over fist, and with a sp to match no matter how bad the PRs are. Instead we are still stuck in the waiting game, being asked to wait until ore comes out of the mountain to get the real returns. But that wasn't what brought many of us to SFMI. The draw was a company that had immense rich reserves just waiting for the mill to be built, that would be profitable in months (yes, that's not a typo), not the years it normally takes for a startup miner. We were going to avoid the dilution it takes to get going when you don't have those reserves. We're still ahead of the usual startup by a long shot, with a mill producing at least enough to fund some of the startup costs, but it's a very different scenario than most of us early birds expected based on what we were being told by management.

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links
Private Message