Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

As you know I have been a staunch supporter of SFMI almost since its inception...and I have very much appreciated so many here who are very intelligent and well informed...and honest...investors.

As you also know, we have collectively been in armed combat for years with the paid doubters, liars and a few nefarious traders all through the Stockhouse, Iflub, Yahoo, and Agoracom BBs. To say that PQ and RK have been putty in the hands of the bad guys is an understatement bordering on lunacy. To say that investors have been misled on countless occasions over the years is redundant to the extreme. To say that all nature of imaginative stories have been successively and successfully promoted (inside and outside) to rape the shareholders is old news. To say that many long shareholders have thrown in the towel is painful for those few remaining.

Alternatively, to list the undeniable, ongoing progress and build out of SFMI's project has become seemingly boring or dismissed by any potential investor interest when visibility leaked out to the markets. Historic proof, documentation and potential for the massive high grade resource that awaits unearthing in War Eagle Mountain has been denied, muted and remains neutered.

It is obvious to the extreme that most juniors ( potential ten to 100 baggers )with any real potential out there have been smothered and suppressed by powerful interests that lust after their vaulted treasures....or simpy want to crush any interest whatsoever with respect to gold and silver...especailly by shorting the JPM stocks. We can site several that have proven and inferred ounces gold equivalent of anywhere from 1 millon to 4 million ounces...many trading between 20 and 40 cents. One objective of course is to buy them out cheap. It is also old hat to most that those powerful interests have used every conceiveable legal and illegal method to smother all such juniors...from ECU ( now AUM) to TWD ( trades at .34 with 4 million ounces by year end and beside Detour gold at over $35 ). I do not hold TWD and I am not promoting it. Why? for the same reasons I am not promoting SFMI. These are targeted stocks suffering from well funded criminal trading activity....all sanctioned by the supposed police of the markets in both Canada and the US....for years.

So, when will SFMI and her peers thrust off the organized crime factions that have destroyed some and allowed insanely low takeovers for others? Wish I knew. The shenanigans persist on all fronts from inside "tips" about pending developments that somehow never seem to materialize...from open pumping on the various BBs...to blistering attacks on those same dens of incest.

No matter what we think will happen before or after the AGM, do not expect any significant upside for quite a while...or until at least solid drill results come out of WEM/Sinker...or, doubtfully, much higher grades are milled from the ore piles. Even then, if the above mandarins of crime are still in charge, expect very little...except maybe a very alluring and temporary jump in the share price...only to be smashed back down... and to have been tortured once again with the lesson that these are not free trading markets.

Could SFMI shareholders be offerd a buyout? Maybe, but for very low value...a few bucks at best and not for at least several months...in my opinion.

There is one other possibility that could blow all the above up...that JP Morgan/Deutschbank defaults on their massive silver shorts and/or the price of silver shoots up to well over $50. Or, PQ/RS could score a masterful move with a suitor/partner/merger.

One thing to keep in mind is that we are in very nervous markets and anything can happen in hours. Being positioned in an"SFMI" could then be a very rewarding investment...a one in a million win. Timing it is another story altogether. For some solace, here is John Embry's latest:

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2011/9/8_Embry_-_JP_Morgan_Trapped_Short_in_Silver,_Gold_Strongly_Bid.html

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links