Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Get ready for the auctioneer to return to cheerleading if so....hope he does it over there and not here.

All we need now is for Carmine to suddenly start touting the company again to signal N.Y. is reloading?

Heck, who knows....TTOMMY may have to untie all his untrue "twisties"...should be finished by 2014.

In case you dont know Martin Armstrong, the greatest mind of our time, let me just say that money swings back and forth from private confidence to public confidence, and this week will usher in a new sentiment, perhaps subtle or perhaps with a bang.

Spend he weekend at www.martinarmstrong.org if you dare.

One of these days "they" are collectively going to let SFMI run, as they will have finished accumulation, and you will all feel so stupid that you wasted so much energy fretting over SFMI share price. It is how the establishment steals money from the sheople.

I have learned to get my VALUE long term tickets and attempt to outlive the sinister cyclical manipulations, because at some point they will have stripped all but the strongest and most savvy longs.

Is today that day? Who cares! It is coming to a theatre near you soon.....pic/Clearview

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links