Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to dmagnus's message

Good to have you, dmagnus....That is no "hub" over there. It is a foremat to minimize open and honest rebuttals by shareholders, just as we minimize the number of hacks and shills who bring their lies over here.

TTOMMY does far more as a hack than just distort and lie. He obcesses! No one spends the majority of waking hours demeaning a company they see as a failure. He has a sinister agenda as a front man.

While we restrict certain posts in a difference manner here, the underlying difference is that we complain and share concerns, but dont lie! That rotten I-HUB system permeates across all the stock forums over there....a cesspool much like most of Yahoo and Stockhouse.

Agoracom can keep this to dignified shareholders, who even if disenchanted, don't use unthruths to as a fear mongering vehicle.

Two thirds of my once daily posts are deleted, but I say what I say and how I say it for my own sense of self respect. More folks see them than you might think [before they are removed]. ...I know this from personal messages received.

Even replies that are skillfully planned to not be deleted over there are unendingly allowed to be attacked, so the the "effect" is soon negated.

To thoughts of wisdom:

[1] You dont want to fight the enemy with weapons of HIS choice!

[2] You don't climb into a construction site outhouse when there is a hotel bathroom across he street......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links