Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to dcbass's message

A DD page here would be neat.....let's do it. And I sense some news coming this week. Let's assume there will be no sell off with it, as it should be more positive.

Well, RK must have come off the long weekend to a ton of emails because all I received back was "Thank you for your continued shareholder support". Now, if he knows a PR is about to come out addressing some of my requests, that would also explain the reply. Otherwise I will re-send it on Thursday with a bit of more emphaticism. I must say that RK has really buttened his lip and does not expound at all as before. ...even to me. That could be due to increased # of emails [or] a directive from above.

Today's really low volume gives no clues as to what the "market" might be anticipating in terms of news. I fully expect[ed] to see $.115-.12 at some point today. The $.10-.105 zone has been offering good support for 3 trading days......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links