Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

There is a recent finra rule that is supposed to force mm's to show their bid and ask size. This seems to have leveled the playing field a bit but I see DLNY with only 5K shares showing and gobbling up a lot more than just that. A sell of 15,920 shares just hit DLNY's 5K ask. I guess some mm's are above the law? Or maybe just retail mm's need to show the numbers? Somehow there is a loophole.

Not that I'm complaining because DLNY seems to be a good guy, buying shares up left and right these days.

So far this is a great week for sfmi, as the underlying value is clearly apparent to shareholders as shares continue to be purchased. News could/should come next week to keep moving us back up.

I'd still love to hear from BigPic regarding why he thinks sfmi is the best junior he's seen in 40 years. I love sfmi but I just haven't been around the juniors that long. And I'm not too proud to ask those that are more knowledgable than me. :)

Please login to post a reply
dcbass
City
Washington, DC
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/08/2009
Social Links