Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to dcbass's message

I can't speak for pic, but I can list some of the reaons why I think SFMI is such a bargain and potential monster:

1. History of production at what are now called bonanza grades. Huge amounts of historical and contemporary data indicating there's a lot more there- the mining methods of the 1800s barely scratched the surface.

2. Near infrastructure, highways, and cities. Electric power lines only a mile away.

3. History of mining in the area. Mining friendly jurisdiction in the US, skilled labor pool.

4. Previously permitted and mined claims. Few environmental hoops (grouse?), much of the work will be in previously mined areas.

5. Much of the work has already been done. Shafts and mines are present. The Sinker would cost 10s or 100s of millions to replicate today.

6. Working mill and lab, soon to have a smelter. All expandable on SFMI's own site. All equipment owned by SFMI- little if any debt. When the smelter is ready, will be generating revenue on a regular basis.

7. 100s of 1000s of tons of ore ready to be processed. Hopefully with the new lab they'll do a better job of deciding what ore to process, and be able to fund much of the operation w/ revenue from the ore without tapping the LOC.

8. LOC on unbelievably good terms available to fund speeding up of expansion of the operation.

9. Ready to begin exploration and drilling program, which will lead to a 43-101.

10. Minimal debt- less than the value of owned property and equipment.

11. Reasonable share structure- 300M shares at the beginning of production is excellent, with a share buyback program to begin as revenue comes in.

Anybody care to add more?

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links