Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

OK...saw the trade[s] go through...hopefully $.105 will set support for rest of the day and we can revisit $.11.

And we all here can sense that we are soon to get a PR that will tie up all these loose ends....an overview from the geologist would be most logical and timely, but ANY news from ANYONE that shows more mineralization would be well received.

Whomever dumped on shareholder day last Sept. and last week are the largest and strangest swing traders I have ever witnissed, but shares are now in yet stronger hands, and they will re-enter the SFMI/GHDC market at some point when it is obvious that the sloppy stuff is behind us. Big money is rarely dumb, but not always right.

Personally, we here in Housto have picked over 420K shares at under $.085, most under $.08, and some under $.075....and that conviction has thus far resulted in a 30% gain .

BUY WEAKNESS IF THERE IS UNDERLYING VALUE! The price would have never fallen 50% in one day without that royal dump....some entity really had an issue with something, but it did afford anyone with dry powder an opportunity to fire up for some discounted shares.

This Goldchaser fellow at I-FLUB is impressive....a level head in a rocky mine field!.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links