Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to jdub's message

I believe you can still get to it via the I-HUB post that provided a link. When RK mentioned 6 per ton, it makes me wonder if the G&S ounces announced Tuesday were indeed PER ton.

The TV show perhaps was not meant to be found before a press release....actually SFMI folks do make mistakes occasionally...ha!

Carmine...I'll get off your case if you will stay with the small caps and try to calm down. I KNOW you have been placed in a nasty position here as have we all because we are resposible for others buying in. This aint just about us.

My average buy price is still $.045 because I got over 2 million betreen $.02-06. The double bottom at $.072 and .073 do have a chance of holding, but the WEM story needs to take front and center almost immidiately.

I sold 10k more GPL today at $3.09 bought some at $.075, but held back $20K in case we see sub $.07 tomorrow.

We will get through this, but SFMI mgt. needs to step up immidiately. They were resoundly given a vote of "no confidence" this week.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links