Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Just thought I'd pop in to try to cheer you all up. As some of you know, I invested in SFMI in early 09...and posted too much for years. I have backed way off deciding that time was going to be a much greater factor for the beleagured and targeted JPM market than I had ever imagined. SFMI is part of that market and as many of you know, the JPM sector has been throroughly raped. Add most commodities to that picture with this recent takedown...all thanks to the criminally orchestrated cartel. The hedge funds are havng a hay day with the approval of the gate keepers.

Rather than pontificate upon the SFMI NR today, the way I see it is that more time is needed...and that can be a back breaker when expectations are justifiably high. But lets face it, the JPMs have been tortured cruelly for years now and it has been relentless...with a few bobbles thrown our way now and then just to keep us off track. But looking at it from a different perspective, don't feel bad just because you hold a ton of SFMI. It has one hell of a lot of company. Like so many other JPMs I am looking at here...an incredible buying opportunity has been giftwrapped and dropped in front of us. If you can't afford to buy, if you are sold out, the best thng to do is wait it out. IT WILL CHANGE. I am convinced that by this Fall at the latest, there will be a lot of hindsight on today's prices...as they will look incredibly cheap.

I have selected a dozen hand picked stocks that I have been watching for some time...they are mostly winners in my mind...but guess what! Today they are all at 1/3 to 1/2 of their yearly highs. I think they will be 5 to 10 baggers by year's end and they range in price from 8 cents to $1.83. By the way, this last one is 34 cents today....and it will be over $1.83 again. You can throw SFMI into this mix.

Ask PIC...he knows. He has GPR, a fabulous stock that has gone from a high this year of $4.90 to a low today near $2.40. Then check out First Majestic with superb profits, increased increased earnings and stellar results...on news went down. Hey folks, we all know this will end. It's all crooked.

SFMI has not faired as bad as many these last few weeks. The way everyone was talking I thought the stock had hit under 7 cents! Seems like a buying opportunity to me. But then again, that's just me. It's been a very tough three years folks and I'm bloody nosed and ever more determined to get my goddam money back...and much more.

I actually think that $10,000 to $20,000 starting now can bre turned in to $50,000 to $100, 000 by Christmas. But that's just me.

Hang in there all. Don't let the bastards fool you. As for SFMI, $1 easy by year end...not just because of SFMI and all that will unfold...also because there will be a tidal wave of $ pouring into this sector... in my own extremely humble opinion.

Down but not out. Round 5 out of ten begins this next month.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links