Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Lookie here, they got about $350K from the "dirt" pile in the 1st quarter and since 7 weeks have passed since then, we can assume another $200K minimum.....and another 200K into end of June. Thats $750K to offset mill improvement and sinker tunnel costs.

I cant think of 1 other operation that can get that out of "dirt"! YES, RK shot himself in the foot with his tailings ore boasting...and he has hurt the company several times with piss poor PRs. But that ain't why we own SFMI.... IT IS ALL ABOUT WEM!

And do you really think you are the only one whacked today? My SFMI and GHDC shares were down a $paper dollar $320,000 at one point. Did I pitch a fit at this forum? NO! I sold off 30K GPL and bought 640K more SFMI shares at ave. price of $.084.....440K for me and 100k each for daughter and son's Christmas gifts.

Now THAT gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling, and salvages what was a rough day.

So, the "dirt" didn't hurt; it just didnt "flirt".

Carmine, tomorrow we make run at $.12 where resistance will be for awhile, but SFMI will succeed simply because they have built a 1st class mill site, and have an elite mining property.

We appreciate your balls, but you are the one who must walk with them.

Do you really think that smart money wont eventually find us????....pic

BUY!

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined