Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to jdub's message

jdub...there is more available and bullish info and photos available on SFMI than you could imagine, but it has not hit mainstream as yet...or more likely is being held down for accumulation purposes.

I am Clearview at I-HUB and have been taking advantage of this, but since I'm fully invested, I must sell off 1000 GPL each day to add more SFMI and GHDC. The others who invest with me wish to diversify more.

There are 3-4 issues that are very timely with SFMI now. They could all come in one PR [or] be strung out somewhat. We could see FOUR PRs over he next 6 weeks if the latter is chosen.

Specultion as to why all this seems delayed is just that...speculaion. There is currently a level of insider silence and secretivity [gag order] that we have not witnesed before, so there could be some snags or simply awaiting delayed result or some political or corporate thing. For sure they need be more careful in the timelines they are giving us. Lack of followthrough can become a psychological negative over time.

I look more as them wanting it exactly RIGHT this time, along with MULTIPLE events at hand currently....a glass half full approach, but the odds simply favor such.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links