Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

SFMI hangs near $.14 with about 190K shares traded at mid day.

The FED meeting resulted with no rate hikes and inflation will be allowed to rise.

Gold and silver moved up wih gold now only $4 below another all time high.

Silver is up $1.00 off its early low and the next 5-7 trading days look great.

We watch. We wait, and have not been buying today, but would support any news that breaks the price up above $.15.

It's a dang shame that so many have lost interest and patience with SFMI. Back in 1999 I bought my ex 50K NSU at $.30. After we parted, she sold off 40K shares immidiately, telling me "It isnt moving up!". The price went to $7.50 last month and she has left over $200,000 on the table. We are still close and she and my daughter now own 100k each of SFMI. They are again getting impatient, just like you guys.

The difference is that they have an excuse because they do not know the SFMI fundamentals, but you do. I dont care if it goes to $3.00 his year or next and neither should you....jusy my opinion.

Ya'll of couse have every right to be miffed....none of my business, but it is unecessary aggrevaton IMO.

And by the way, it will go to $3.00 within 20 months.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008