Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to AGBugg's message

I like all of this:

I like what I see here. There is historical data plenty to make a decision to buy. I'm buying. I bought today. I'll continue to buy these levels. When the news finally starts to come out, we'll be making up for lost time at light speed because every penny means thousands of dollars to my portfolio. If these guys don't find what they think is inside this mountain, geology textbooks will have to be re-written. My Inodnesian company now trades in the $1.90 neighborhood. If the drills there have anything interesting to say in the next few days, weeks and months, this price will exsist only in the distant rear view mirror. The same will be said for the Silver Falcon. I believe management is wise to be cautious about what they let out to the public. There are vultures circling and they know it. Use this time to buy on the cheap. These days won't be around forever. The price is cheap right now because only a tiny few people know about SFMI. Don't wait until the world wakes up. Buy now. Change your life.

Regards,

a

Please login to post a reply
dcbass
City
Washington, DC
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined