Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to AntonZach's message

A WORD OF CAUTION : Anton Zach posts a number of messages here and now a flurry of new messages on IBLUB , however to me there are many signs that say proceed with caution in accepting his messages and ideas as accurate or reliable in predicting the future of SFMI or GHDC. To me these are signs of sloppy thinking, over-enthusiasm ,extreme self ego focus ,and character defects that affect his thinking, conclusions and observations ie:

1..He can spell words correctly but frequently miss- spells.

2. His words often slur together without spaces between words

3.We all make errors as above, but we care enough about accuracy and clear communication for the reader,to review and correct most of the errors, but he doesn't and won't.

4. Probably the causes of #3 are that he is so enamored with his own insight , wisdom, and learning he can't wait to print it out and can't control his impetuous impulses .

5.Like a mad bull in the China shop or a religious zealot , he is so convinced of his own view he charges ahead and ejaculates all his thoughts without review , contemplation , or reflection.

6. If he worked for most companies and submitted reports like these , he would soon be fired, as management would assume as I do, that if he was too busy and in such a rush to correct his report errors he would probably be too busy and too rushed in his studies and due dilligence and miss important facts and implications and come to error filled conclusions.

7. Note in the headline " I'm done over there" and yet this morning on 12/15 he's back on IBLUB .Again he can't control his impulses and need to get attention .

Thus take everything he prints with a grain of salt and caution . LINDY

Please login to post a reply
LINDY 2
City
BOSTON AREA
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/28/2010