Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

We watch Dr. Copper and if it keeps headng up...watch for a commercal signal falure in silver which will propel it much higher as the ratio silver to gold shrinks from about 50/1. The long time ratio averages near 15 to 1...so there is a long way to go and you can just imagine where it will end up....$100? Also, when silver keeps moving up, no matter how hard the cartel tries to suppress it, gold will follow silver up.

I still think the majority are frozen in the headlights not believing that the PMs are going straight to $1650 and at least $40. They have already lost gadzillons waiting to jump in. When will they? Many now are. The panicked shorts and their minions are in much pain now and pushing every nasty bit of info into the controlled media for all their worth with the usual warnings of "bubble bursting" etc. They are now in the deepest of trouble.

So, we SFMI shareholders sit on a fortune that is not recognized yet because it is not yet exposed...and because there are those who want it cheap...but how long will they do so? I noticed that yesterday several small JPM explorers I watch were taken down, some by 20%...which struck me as odd because they were on a roll. Guess the algorithims are gutter sniping now. Crazy...because one of them has millions cash and great properties...but no 800,000 tons of mined ore to mill and sell (they could only dream). It went down to 70 cents. Again what does that say about SFMI?...no matter what the fairy tales knocking it.

Time is the enemy for the shorts and for those longs who are anxious about waiting here, need to cash in, are on margin, or want to sell to get into other plays...and the shorts know it. But when these last little longs are flushed out, shorting and naked shortng are left...and that is becoming very dangerous every hour now. I submit that some of them don't even know what a commercial signal failure is or believe that it will happen soon. Failure to understand such will spell their doom if they do not go or hedge long.

The big, smart money will covet SFMI and maybe make offers that PQ is forced to turn down because they are far too low. That's just smart business....or is it? BUT, there will be more than one...and when any one of them truly understands what is happening in the PM markets, they will be quick to seize the day....that putting up the big $ now only guarantees them much bigger money later. The game is now rapidly changing to the advantage of "he who jumps first with the best deal".

All that gold and silver in those ore piles is growing in riches by the hour now. $1400 gold and $30 silver...then $1600 gold and $40 silver. That is a long way from $650 gold and $12 silver when the pelimnary annual revenue estimates were made. If gold goes up just $1 that mean another $800,000 dollars in SFMI's above ground vault alone...never mind the spec value in the mouain. so, gld has now gone up $750 which means (valuing the ore at a conservative 1 oz/T) that the value in SFMI's vault has increased over $600 million bringing it to more than $1 billon! and growing BY THE MINUTE.

We should have one of those minute clocks that constantly tracks/estimates SFMI's value (exclusive of the mine potential)...like the one they have for the US debt. I think such a fun thing done by some astute shareholder would really open eyes and scare the shorts silly. I mean, get your message out here longs!!!

...and it should succinctly make it very clear that these resources are above ground awaiting processing in SFMI's mill...and being proessed for a gross cost of $50/ton!

That would sure get some attention.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008