Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to metoo's message

There is probably a lot of pressure on Rich right now...think about it. He is apparantly MCing this whole thing for both GHDC and SFMI. I've spoken with him before and he was very cordial. I spoke with him the other day, and he seemed a little gruff. I'm beginning to think that we might have overshot when we began to liberally use his term "party." However, I have also heard enough to make me think that something will come to light between now and then that might make our pps climb a bit.

I am happy with where we are as a company. I will thoroughly enjoy my time in Idaho, I am sure. It should be a blast...and now I will be able to put faces to screen names! Can't wait to see the mill in operation, and getting the low-down on throughput rates and recovery, which will be out either before or at the shareholder's meeting (Rich told me two weeks ago in an email.)

I'm getting the sense that we are one major PR away from a pps explosion. I can almost feel the tension, and the chart looks great. Very exciting times! I am looking at the shareholder's meeting as a turning point in the experience of SFMI. I think we will get a more steady diet of PR's afterward...just setting things in order for both near-term and projected expansion and growth. Gold is hot right now...and we've got it!

Please login to post a reply
Sphindog
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/26/2010
Social Links
Private Message