Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Sphindog's message

Sphindog- agree that Rich is under a lot of pressure (I think he is giving the presentation). He has responded quickly, though usually curtly (you could also say "concisely") to emails and calls, and seems to get really short only when people ask things the wrong way or as in the time when he was dealing with the rumor that SFMI wouldn't be able to make their payment to GHDC (started by bc on the other board if I remember...).

I'm also happy with the progress of the company. While I think we could have gotten here sooner (remember the year delay due to Melba), SFMI still has gone from startup (they never really were an "explorer") to producer faster than any other company I know. I also think the price will react strongly to what all indications are will be excellent numbers.

The meeting should be very interesting, and I hope enjoyable. Aside from the info, seeing the mill and mines should be a blast. I toured an old silver mine in Colorado on a vacation once, and it was really a hoot. We got to pan a bit of rock, and somewhere I still have the vial with a few tiny gold flakes I managed to find.

BTW- Rich is still using the word "party". But I guess it's a "corporate party", not a "party" party. The latest tweet:

busy busy get ready for shareholder meeting in Idaho for GHDC/ SFMI next week expecting over 150 people, lots to do plus a corp. party too 8:33 AM Sep 10th via web

See you soon!

spiny

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008