Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Too bad
about 14 years ago

All the excitement and actions today and no postings here. Do we need to consider shutting down this site? I cant bounce off myself very easily.

I-HUB feels like a cheerleaders convention with little of substanance.....just level 2 watchers looking for that "big move". I can't assess markets interactions and stare at bid/ask tics and make "whoopie" remarks, so I feel like an outsider there. I may be done there as well. ..."goin' to $1.00 next week", "going to cloimb Mt Everest by Thanksgiving", and will "surpass Newmont Mining price by Christmas".

hmmm.......may be time to go back to work but dont need the money. A friend of mine want to start a coin shop, so if you lose me on all Agoracom sites, you will know I am doing that. What is happening to world currencies is depressing and our getting wealthy with SFMI and other JPMs is no real victory for society....only allows us to survive.

Best of luck to all...see some of you at the meeting...may not be coming here any longer, but need to answer myself before I leave.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links