Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to dcbass's message

Here is my point about him. After repeatly expressing his concerns and getting patient and consistant answers, he CONTINUES in that vain. Why? This is exactly what the most clever infiltrators do. If he is an SFMI shareholder and has indeed brought others in, then why are they not questioning SFMI mgt. or making plans for 9/17/10?

As for what is tolerated here [I help moderate the ECU board], respectfully disagreeing is fine. It is the STYLE [rudeness, non-dignified, non-respect] that WE can control via monitoring and removing them. The poster lgalop can write well and has crossed no lines, but he has yet to clarify to me his reason for his PERSISTANT doubt posts.

The fraternal and nepotistic nature of most corporations is often a reality that shareholders must chalk off as the nature of the beast. No seemingly greed factor in mgt. of SFMI will over ride the fundamental story at War Eagle Mountain....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links