Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Garick's message

Guys, and Girls,

I have been holding for almost 3 years. No one can tell me what to do with my shares. I have brought many others on board, people who trust me to give them good info on investments including family.

I don't know where you all are from, but here in DC, when someone says "Trust Me", they are definitely, well maybe some of you remember what that means. Please stop being naive. If you know how to read a 10Q, then you will see in the supplementary notes that Rich has made a cool $500K since Jan 1. Most of it in stock. For a guy who makes $15K/month working for everyone else. Who do you think he is working for?

That said, I hope i am completely misreading these people. I still think we will make some money on this turkey. I told everyone here several weeks ago that they weren't going to report earning on this statement. My hope is that when they do report, the market will reprice the shares to, oh, say 3 dollars per. That would make the company worth $1Billion. Nice round number. I'm not counting on $3 per. Unless I owned 1+ Million, or have been given 2.5 M class B 150K salary and 1,5M A shares to entice me to come work for the company, like Pierre's son, don't think this will be a life changing experience.

Hip hip hurray, Long and Strong (am I missing something?)

The Truth will set you Free (but first it will kick you in the)

Iggy

Please login to post a reply
Igalop
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2009
Social Links