Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Igalop's message

Well, Iggy...you certainly told me didn't you? First of all I don't remember rebuking you for the revenue prediction. As a matter of fact I was cautioning here and eleswhere not to expect too much from the 10Q. So, get your facts straight.

As for "laying down for some guys" with a golden goose, maybe that is just a vicarious, repressed wish on your part. The only "gooses" I ever get close to are Canada Geese...and they come at you head on, no deceptions. They are fierce when protecting their own or their turf. When I invest in something I am loyal to my expectations of that which I invest in. I have asked many tough questions in the past to the point of upsetting IR...because they were good questions. I have not necessarily posted them...and I have found out that some of them were based on misconceptions on my part. Furthermore, I have been around here much longer than you and I have had the time to come to trust Rich and the objectives of a fledgling operation that at first was just too good to be true. And by the way, once I am loyal to a position I stick with it...through the tough times. I'm like that in the trenches too, are you...or would I have a knife in my back before I could see the whites of a enemy's eyes?

Proving you wrong will be done by SFMI...not me. Waste your own time. As for "bones"...I'd much rather have a cooked one with some meat on it rather than something raw. It's called timing.

I concluded long ago that you are really a one of the basher crowd, opaquely disguised, from another site and desperate to have a chance to make lunges whenever you think it can be safe to some degree...will create doubt, get many responses, and try to affect the share price. Many of your past posts could be interpreted that way, but also easily covered or denied. My only question is: I wonder if you get paid for responses and if so, you have done well today. I contend that you will be long gone when SFMI performs the way we think it will.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links