Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to spiny's message

The big news item will be the drilling reports...I am meaning to send RK an email asking him if they have begun drilling and when will it be completed.

IMO, I see their game plan going as planned for a buyout or merger. I really don't see SFMI becoming a major producer especially at the age PQ is right now.

The drilling report will give SFMI a pretty good figure of what War Eagle Mountain is worth..then let the bidding or a merger begin.

Working a 5day work week...400tpd, roughly 104,000 ton per year at 2.5 oz/gold = 260,000 ounces x $1200/oz. = $312,000,000 plus Silver roughly $ 65,520,000. This is the gross and doesn't include subtracting 15% royalty fee and processing costs. Don't forget the overruns that could occur too.

I like to point to a previous post of mine regarding Mponeng Gold Mine which is processing 168,000 tons of ore per month.

There is 19million tons of unprocessed ore in the mountain. It would take them 183 yrs to retrieve all the ore. SFMI lease is only for 17yrs. I heard more veins have been found..don't know if it is true. This is why the drilling reports are so important for our share price to go up.

I see a major player coming into the mix with money and equipment...JMO

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links