Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Are you going to bail out Caifornia for Arnold?...or at least buy him lunch?

Re the other Boards; yes they are quite the challenge at times and we truthful longs are not always appreciated. This week's shenanigans in synch with a "higher order" of other influences, being unmentionable and definitely not benign, are finally exhausted. But they will probably revist sometime down the road. Let's hope they get eviscerated next time. I cannot pretend that I do not get worked up over these miscreants and their vile deeds, well planned to steal other people's money. However, since we all know the long term direction, the odious little detours can be tolerated whilst holding one's nose.

As mentioned earlier, I am very much looking forward to the next few weeks, both in the PM and JPM markets generally and specifically with respect to SFMI. We can be excited until the next cycle of intervention takes down these sectors again until option expiry is once again completed. I have given up wondering how long the JP Morgan's and their ilk, and all their nefarious PM market manipulations, can continue to succeed. They were supposed to succumb/default on their massive concentrated short positons long ago...but no such luck. One day they will.

The most dangerous thing to do in my mind is to try to time this market, especially a stock like SFMI. Staying put through this last fund-orchestrated pump and dump on SFMI was hard for many to tolerate and many inexperienced investors in this sector sold out of fear. Too bad. Staying positioned as you and other longs here well know, is the only way to go(outside of play money). Imagine sellng 100,000 shares at near lows only to see the stock suddenly run up and try to chase it. It could easily and quickly run to well over the recent high..maybe 50% higher. We shall see.

Thanks to all posters here in this sane forum.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links