Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to miwil36's message
I wonder who you are...but what the hell, it is just my paranoia.
As per an earlier post by me:
" The whole PM/JPM shares sector has been suppressed and managed for a few years now...and gold/silver managed for over 11 years. It is, with a few exceptions, subjected to massive fraud perpetrated from the top and percolating down through banks, brokers and others (all making dough) through to the Cdn. affiliates in crime...all with no reason to fear John Law...YET. The JPM markets are child's play for these people with their insider information. They get the tidbits microseconds before all others...and computerized market rigging programs that can work all the thousands of stocks in the various PM markets of North America simultaneouasly. This is all about to crash and burn when the real global drivers are ready... and it may all be over soon...as physical demand for delivery overwhelms the grotesque shorts in gold and silver on the Comex, JP Morgan and HSBC. SFMI is lost in..and part and parcel of... the massive pool that is being fraudulently traded, naked shorted and shorted. Hey, even a fraction of a pennie adds up over billions of shares traded. In other words, there is no large entity thinking about SFMI..although some retail traders may be playing the stock."

“Historically the longer a commodity is depressed in price the higher it will rise when the manipulation ends. This is due to the fact that increased production requires a rising price to provide incentive for the producer.”

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links