Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

...but not just for SFMI. At the risk of being redundant, which I have been for quite some time, it's not the trees, it's the forest. The whole PM/JPM shares sector has been suppressed and managed for a few years now...and gold/silver managed for over 11 years. It is, with a few exceptions, subjected to massive fraud perpetrated from the top and percolating down through banks, brokers and others (all making dough) through to the Cdn. affiliates in crime...all with no reason to fear John Law. Professor William Black, Professor of Economics and Law and of Enron prosecution fame, has recently stated that the FBI would need 2000 new, trained agents just to begin to tackle the grotesque corruption existent in te U.S. markets alone. The evidence for all ths is now overwhelming and ubiquitous. The JPM markets are child's play for these people with their insider information. They get the tidbits microseconds before all others...and computerized market rigging programs that can work all the thousands of stocks in the various PM markets of North America simultaneouasly. This is all about to crash and burn when the

So, even little Sreal global drivers are ready...and it may be over soon...as physical demand for delivery overwhelms the grotesque shorts in gold and silver on the Comex, JP Morgan and HSBC. SFMI is lost in the massive pool that is being fraudulently traded, naked shorted and shorted. Hey, even a fraction of a pennie adds up over billions of shares traded. In other words, there is no large entity thinking about SFMI..although some retail traders may be playing the stock.

So, even with good NRs, most of these stocks seldom react normally and even if they do react upwardly it is seldom sustained.

SFMI needs working capital to proceed to the final stages to production. Ask yourself how may JPMS out there are close to production with known resource above ground, infrastructure mostly in place, a local, skilled labor pool in a friendly, politically safe environment that needs jobs, a high grade, historically proven silver/gold resource in ground with blue sky potential beyond 2 to 4 million ounces, promising assays forthcoming and much more. There are virtualy none as most juniors are miles back needing massive, sequential capital input to continue drilling, ongoing assays, feasibility studies, permitting, ongoing infrastructure costs, labore costs, environmental studies and permits etc. ...all before even contemplating raising captital for a mill and production.

We are close to the primary objective of production...which is a magic word in the mining business...especially the PMs where the price of gold and silver are heading for $5000 and $100 plus over the next few years. Pierre has his hands full and needs help so dollars...but he has the goods and that is why I suggested a few posts ago that perhaps he could work out a forward sales contract that would handsomely benefit all concerned, rather than diluting the shares. How many juniors can do that? Virtually none.

Those are just some thoughts off the top of my head. I'm sure there are holes in my hypothesizing so I await others who may be able to add their thoughts and improve on mine. SFMI has something very rare and valuable to sell and there are very hungry customers out there around the globe who would be glad to enter into discussions I am sure. In reality a million or even two million dollars is chump change in this market in the short run. In the long run it is miniscule. One wealthy individual could easily do such a deal, never mind a large corporation or foreign governmnent agency, fund. It doesn't have to be in the US...and maybe that should be most seriously considered immediately.

Turn it around SFMI and take a larger look at the opportunities. They are glaring and blaring out at management.

Must run.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008