San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to San4life's message

I don't think that SGR will be mining 100,00 per year for more than 2 years.

This is a pretty ambitious program for SGR and I don't believe they have ever made any targets they have set and don't expect that they will make these ones either.

The lower guidance for year 1 is probably as good as you can count on for year 2 or 3.

Having said that, there are ways to find the money for CAPEX, they just have to realize that they can't do all of what they want to do in the drilling department and maintain the development at the pace they hope for.

Good directors on the board would realize this and make the adjusments that are in the best interest of the shareholders. Unfortunately not all shareholders are considered when the decisions are made.

See IAE this morning for what could happen if some investors get together and cause problems for the board. It will take more than a few investors here and I am not sure with the syndicate running this show, that would ever happen.

Please login to post a reply
AndyK
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2007
Social Links