San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to traps7's message

Arbee, San shares are traded buy Day Traders every day

Oddly enough Traps, that is what attracted me to the company in the first place. Right after the crash and subsequent rebound, I had decided the markets were in bad shape and I would have to be a trader to make money. I was looking for something with good liquidity in the mining sector as I figured that would be a fairly good sector to be in. SGR was perfect, with all of the warrants and debentures being close to the money and DPM fund holding a huge position I felt the downside was limited. The first day I bought and sold 10,000 shares twice for $.10 each time. My problem is I started to research the company and fell in love with my stock( a big no-no in the trading world). Here we are today still waiting for the big news that will put us over the top.

Rookie

PS

No longer a rookie with the help from some of the excellent traders and investors I have been fortunate enough to converse with on this Hub.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links