San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

Rookie, one thing we can all say about the market, opportunities are avalible for those that make it happen. My self, after becoming disabled lying in bed for near 2 yrs , no job , no income, cashed in the Funds, son in university, bills stacking up decided to do some day trading...At the time TD was using Micro Max as their platform which was not as efficient as to - days version. TD would allow you to make a buy without having cash in the account as long as the balance was paid in 3 days, but in my situation i had no cash to pay a balance so in- order not to trigger a transaction then i would have to sell the trade the same day then i could stay under their radar and continue to use their funds. I day traded for 3 months and manage to get my son through university and pay some bills until i got this nasty phone call from TD head office calling me ?. I said thank you very much and offerd to fix their security problems if they thought they had one. Then the next tax yr CRA wants to meet and i had to explain how i did $ 100 "s millions in trading as their concern was should i be tax as a bussines or a small investor. Happy capitalism. PS : Rookie, i agree you are no longer a rookie. Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message