San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2011/2/10_Perth_Mint_Out_of_100_Ounce_Silver_Bars_for_at_least_6_Weeks.html

August also remarked, “Gold is starting to get a lot scarcer. Apparently at one point Hong Kong basically ran out of physical gold for sale two weeks ago. We were told that there was no physical gold available for sale in Hong Kong with no timeline given as to when more would be available. Mitsui ran out and the large dealers in Hong Kong were short of physical gold as well. Wether that was just a one time situation remains to be seen, but cracks are starting to appear in the physical market.”

It is becoming more obvious all of the time that there are some very powerful forces that want to continue the illussion of fiat money. I do not buy it and have been looking for bargains in which to invest over the last two years. Regardless of the problems we are having in our juniors portfolios, IMHO companies that have real assetts are the ones to own.

PS

Last week canned Delmonte peaches went on sale at $.99 per can so I picked up 10 cases. I am getting next to zero interest on my savings and I can pretty much guarantee food is going up.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links