San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
43-101
about 14 years ago
Re: 43-101
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
in response to Justforfun777's message

a long term holder of SGR who is in love with the stock.

JFF7...............I started buying SGR at $ 0.42 and continued to buy over $ 1.66 as San kept releasing stellar drill results from different areas of the Belt. I followed San closely when they said they were going into production ( 06 ) as this raised a red flag for me as i could not see this from a mining perspective since employees had to be trained and the mine had tobe prepared for mining in which i felt it was not. My DD work showed me that San had a massive connected veining system that would take yrs to prove up before a mining plan could be in place.......Geology shows us massive veins on the Greens and one has to ask why San drew this line in the sand and wanted to JV next door as they now have 50 % ownership................I see San becoming a mid tier producer and their JV partner proving up enough of a reserve base that San could add decades of mine life with this added reserve base inwhich San would make a SGR share for SKP share offer. I would then be back to holding SGR shares and once San gets listed onto the Toronto ex then margin becomes availible . I don"t see this in the immediate future as drilling still is unlocking the Greens but think of area plays like GoldCorp and Rubicon in which San has been compared to. I am just playing my cards as i observe San from a Mining , Business , Political and Greed point of view and i think San is on track to carrry out her new mining plan. I see San as a buy and hold at this level as our market makers play on the Greens. Long On The Greens. with out prejudice .Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message