San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
Good thing
about 14 years ago
Seriously
about 14 years ago
in response to Justforfun777's message

Don't bet on it. They are cashed up, smug, and could care less about the sh at this time. Come back and check with them in 3 years when they need some more cash.

SHORT FORM PROSPECTUS
New Issue July 27, 2010
$80,000,000
20,000,000 COMMON SHARES

Business Objectives and Milestones
The main business objectives that the Corporation hopes to accomplish using the net proceeds of the Offering are to: (i)
complete additional development of the 007 Zone including the acquisition of additional mobile mining equipment; (ii)
develop exploration and potential access drifts from the Rice Lake Mine towards depth extensions of the L13 Zone, Hinge
Zone and 007 Zone and further exploration drilling of such zones; (iii) initiate decline and bulk sampling of the L13 Zone
and access remaining Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources in the Rice Lake Mine; (iv) expand existing mill capacity.
The business objectives of the Corporation are generally intended to increase the Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves of
the Corporation and ultimately to increase the amount of gold produced by the Company. It is difficult for the Corporation to
estimate the time period in which the business objectives of the Corporation will be accomplished due to many factors,
including the fact that many of the business objectives are dependent on exploration results. Notwithstanding the foregoing,
the Corporation hopes to accomplish most of the business objectives listed above within 36 months of the Closing Date.

Please login to post a reply
mbgld
City
wpg
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links