San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to jcmancin's message

Their words not mine. Maybe a put a finer point on the pencil as to what is happening. But that would set a benchmark for future performance and we all know how well they do with that. Yes mining is tough. 1.Give me an industry that is easy. 2. If it is too tough maybe they shouldn't be in it.

http://www.sangold.ca/i/pdf/2010_Q2_press_release.pdf

San Gold Q2 Results: Continuing exploration success and improved operating results

The Rice Lake Mine continues to develop and produce from the 98, 98 FW and RL East veins at the eastern ends of the 26 and 28 levels. Low volumes combined with older infrastructure and the deeper locations render this ore is relatively expensive to extract compared with San Gold’s newer near-surface ore bodies. The Rice Lake mine therefore continues to provide dual utility in terms of the production and development of these eastern zones and also in providing an optimum platform for the exploration and future access to potential depth extensions of the Hinge, 007, L-13 and Emperor Zones.

Please login to post a reply
mbgld
City
wpg
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links