San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to traps7's message

...also on display was the drill core from the cobina, li3, Emporer and hinge all showing vissible gold. Bill pointed out the tourmalin on L13 core which was a bluish grey in colour. Tourmaline can be the result of the pluton eruption as the tourmalin carrying boron and aluminum also moved the gold along and eventually settled amongst our rock types. Thinking back to Bills display on exit points from the presssure squeeze of this oblong structure, the top West exit could be wheir the chip sample was from. I am only guess here but i recall one map on the wall showing a new area which seem to attract even the Sans guys attention. I guess one can read alot into what one sees and hears but in the mining industry one always has to read between the lines. I walked away from the San booth with a feeling the San boys are ready for a aggresive campain . PS, i also chat with all the SKP guys but i will post this on the SKP site as i know some guys here get upset when i talk about SKP on this site. Long On The Golden FairWay. Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message