Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to BearDownAZ's message

Yes I was at the showcase and I saw both Zenith and Resverlogix' presentations.  Nothing new in the presentations.  I asked Don about the delay associated with the second partner.  He replied that it might be due to negotiating a "bigger deal".  Nothing definite!  I asked how RVX shareholders could get into Zenith and he said to contact him...the company has the ability to sell Zenith "shares" fro m time to time.  I also posted this on another board on January 10th.

"Don told me yesterday they have enrolled close to 1200 and are now adding 100/month. Enrollment started slow and has been accelerating. There has been some lag time in the confirmation of MACE by their panel. Each event must be verified and it has taken as long as 90 days in some cases. Apparently the lag is now much shorter. As always, Don is supremely confident. Ken was also there. They are both very upbeat about this year. Who wants to take a shot at projected MACE events? "

THis was the most productive showcase I've attended, and I'm a regular.

Please login to post a reply
noretreat
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/15/2016
Social Links
Private Message