Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
RPS vote
almost 8 years ago
Re: RPS vote
almost 8 years ago
almost 8 years ago
almost 8 years ago
almost 8 years ago
in response to ledenfrog's message

most of the conversation has been wrapped around the Royalty shares.  I'm still on the fence as to why we are modifying, yet again, the terms and conditions.  Seems like they didn't get it right the first time, or the 2nd time, and now we're going back to the drawing board and correcting it yet again? 

anyone have anything to say about the deferred share unit (DSU) plan?  looks like a (mini) poison pill?  the board can elect to receice compensation in shares, rather than cash, so long as it doesn't dilute more than 5% of the outstanding shares?  Not a poison pill, but maybe a sick-pill, if we can instantly get 5% dilution?  seems to me to be rather greedy since they alreday have restrictured shares, plus options, plus maybe double dipping in that the board is the board for RVX AND Zen.  they thought that they'd slide it in with the RPS issue for vote?

momentum seems to have completely died these past several weeks.  the market is quiet (for us anyways.)  complete lack of interest if they're going to announce something big in exactly 2 weeks the market sure doesn't seem to be pointing one way or the other...

any thoughts on the DSU?  maybe it's a full sale and they (BOD) aren't fully satisfied with the price so they're grabbing 5% more to line their pockets?  tthey just cashed in their restricted shares, and if i recall there was somehting like 150K+ shares cashed in.  if they're waiting for a big payout they're going to need big-ish volume to unload all those shares.  unless it's a cash offer (or cash + BP stock)  :)

Please login to post a reply
general360
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/15/2015
Social Links
Private Message