Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

I assume I'm in a different time zone and do not expect a reponse or reply right away, but did anyone have a chance to read a post today on i-zitboss-hub by someone who claimed to be a friend or a friend of a friend of someone who was close to the principles and who participated in a private placement touting some inside information?

I read it then got distracted for a minute, and looked to read it again but it had been deleted. I think it said that Haliburton, Baker Hughes, and others with one being the unknown company RRHI has the MOU with had backed out as they were said to have concluded that it was too expensive to mine and ship the barite to a port for shipment.

I was under the impression that it would be the responsibilty of Mabwe Minerals to mine the barite and ship it a port and not the other party. Is there something I have overlooked about mining a mineral and selling it?

If it ends up that if one sells a mineral to another party, and that party has to mine and ship this mineral to a port for shipment, and then has to pay the selling party the going price for the mineral, then I am going to start looking for some property to buy that contains minerals so someone else can mine it and give me the money for it.

Some more i-zitboss-hub logic.

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links