Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS
in response to Ideal Trader's message

I saw your earlier post and wanted to respond.

Mabwe will be a separate company with their own symbol. Raptor will be the mother company with their own symbol and own 80% of Mabwe, along with Lantis as a subsidiary.

Mabwe will not have the liabilities that pittboss refers to over on IHUB. The proof will come with the Q2 filings.

Pittboss has no experience in executive management, which is why he comes to the conclusions that he does. The intuitive ability that comes with experience helps a great deal in digesting data and formulating an opinion. To just use research as your strength gives a very incomplete (poor) result for DD.

Herewego2, who had his message deleted was probably an individual who realized he erred or was chastised by someone for what he wrote, hence the deletion. His mention of Halliburton as the origional suitor was completely erroneous. If you look at the post I presented on IHUB yesterday with Al's comments in the Mabwe 3/31 SEC filings you will see what company fits. You must read the entire paragraph, which is greater than what I pasted. It should also be noted that the agreement still exists.

I believe RRHI is getting all their ducks in order before they start giving PR's. For that reason news may stretch until mid August before things start really moving forward. I understand that the gravity mapping gave phenomenol results.

As far as the issue that herewego2 brought up regarding transportation one only has to look at the executives for RRHI to understand he has bad information. The executive BIO's all appear on the RRHI website.

You need a mine, labor, equipment, transportation and a buyer to be sucessful in mining barite. Labor is easy anywhere, especially Zimbabwe. If you believe in the MOU and what will subsequently be announced as a result of such (probably a contract or letter of credit), then equipment and transportation are the remaining needs. CHECK the BIO's of the Executives!!! You will find that the issue herewego2 referred to is covered.

With all that is being accomplished I would not be surprised that a company buy back of stock occurs if they get some financing. I would certainly do it at the present price.

In any event, I think all those with belief and patience will eventually be rewarded.

Please login to post a reply
kjb76
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/31/2007
Social Links
Private Message