Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

I noticed on the IHUB you asked the same two questions yesterday that you have asked here and which you received an answer from me.

One was on what you might learn or know from having an inactive company and the other was on the lawsuit. I am startled (not really) that you brought it up over there.

Did you read my responses? Do you have anything to say other than continually posting things that are taking a fact and eventually twisting it into some presumption of guilt?

Have you ever answered Enlightened's question on what went on with R of A over the five years you did not cover?

Avoidance, deflection, repetition, flack, lack of experience and extremely poor deductive powers are all the things I think of when you post. Yes, I also see persistence and determination, but why? What is your purpose. No shares and a life that is focused on a company which takes up literally hours a day! It defies logic and/or normalcy.

You appear to avoid a majority of my posts. How about the one on credentials after the PB22 that never gets personal or insulting said I must not have much? If I recall I gave you challenge that I would still welcome. I would love to know the credentials of the person that questions others, especially the three successful businmen running TAG. I am guessing you have successfully run a few companies and probably teach at the MBA level for an Ivy League School. I am just lost trying to understand how when you spend full time on posting and doing what you call research or DD, which is usually a dumb deduction or something irrelevent. You can see my confusion!

Please login to post a reply
kjb76
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/31/2007
Social Links
Private Message