Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

PB22 & Stockmaster….your right your being scammed you should liquidate and sell your positions immediately!

Stockmaster, since you have become PB's most loyal follower, I am sure he has some great advice for you on where you can put it!!!

“Pit Boss”……… really! Hahahahaha ………..Stockmaster………laughin!!!!........that’s truly funny!!

I for one hope you will continue to bless us with your presence here and continue to provide the wonderful “intel” that you have so graciously “cut n paste” from public documents. As we move forward your opinions and your interpretation of the companies and their management will always be useful to someone.

I realize that the two of you are way to savy of investors to have invested in this worthless stock and worthless company and its unqualified management and are just providing a public service by sharing your opinions and interpretation. Your knowledge of the subject is very apparent.

Over the next six months or so you should have plenty of speculations to invent and discuss with your massive following and your cyber genius will surly surface again and again to express your concern for the great number of people that you care so deeply about, you obviously care or you wouldn’t invest the time and energy you have to point out that the investors in LLSR are all idiots and are going lose their ass with this investment.

Here some intel for you, some of us have already enjoyed a 100% return on our investment at $.04 so your right this has been an absolutely horrible investment and I am so not looking forward to how the math will play out in the future!.......laughin!

Some words of wisdom for you “a closed mouth gathers no foot”!!!!

enjoying the entertainment it was well worth the price of admission!!!

Please login to post a reply
Hopeful2
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/21/2009
Social Links
Private Message