Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Operator: Hello, what is the nature of your emergency?

Enlightened: Need an ambulance.....A person who needs emergency medical treatment.... has seizures ALL day imagining she is wanted for advise on upstart companies... also... send the police, I have multiple witnessess in writing who attest that she has stalked investors for years at RPTN and now daily attacks investors interested in LLSR.... please help!

Operator: What is her name?

Enlightened: PitBoss22 and PB22 and other male names too.... see... we need medical help because she has multiple personalities too.

Operator: Can you provide a photo?

Enlightened: She looks like the guy with the mustache and hat on the Monopoly game!... Hurry! need both the police and medical assistance.....that's why I called 911!

Operator: Where does she live?

Enlightened: In the make believe land of Emerald.

Operator: You mean to tell me this transvestite calls his/herself PitBoss22 with multiple aliases, looks like a male Monopoly character and hails from the land of make believe (Emerald)?

Enlightened: Yes.... what more can I do to help!

Operator: Can you name any of her friends?

Enlightened: Only JohnStockMaster but he may need medical help too! He is no politician but flip-flops over LLSR depending on which way the wind blows. May be romantically involved with PB22 so his advise may be tained concerning PB22's urgent condition!.....Hurry... I want to help... it may be too late! (hear screaming in the background)

Operator: What is your name?

Enlightened: My name is Enlightened and Wisdom Of Warrior.... Hello?.... Hello 911 Operator?

Moral of the Story: So we are unable to help our friend who still believes she has a fan base greater than one (really hope your name is Bonnie) and must live with her daily drama.... it's best that no one acknowledges anything she says.... silence is golden.... and soon forgotten.

Enlightened

Please login to post a reply
enlightened
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008
Social Links