Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Absolutely not!

Doubting the IRS is not the issue. Trying to figure out why someone would spend countless hours and much effort bear hunting with a bazooka is. This is a stock that trades at <.04 and all this attention it is given only reinforces questions of motive. Sounds at least to me that someone has a bone to pick, something I am certainly convinced we will never find out.

So I ask this question expecting not much of an answer. Why are you concerned with my or anyone else's investment and/or speculation in LLSR? Are you trying to protect me from myself? An honest question that warrants an honest answer don't you think?

I must say, these conversations are becoming more of an exercize in futility than an exchange of ideas. I must go now, my 42 FL harley knucklehead is trying to start an argument with me and I need all my faculties in order to figure out what it is trying to say!

LFAH

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links