Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Lets try this again. Nostradamus made predictions. I simply speculated. There is a difference.

Please present YOUR facts so all can read and understand.

The $100 M - I used the word IF throughout. No predictions. Pure speculation. No drawn conclusions. Again, I used the words if, speculation, opinion and others I assumed would lead no one to believe anything except for what it was. Speculation. After all, are those who believe and buying this OTC stock doing just that? Speculating.

Again, state your facts for all to read, but until you do, then all the conclusions you draw are much more than suspect.

Not in any way to present myself as Nostradamus or even Casey, I will speculate that all will come clear in due time. Whether or not the company can use their inferior mining equipment (others have opined) in order to produce a marketable amount of gold, should come to light when the company submits its first quarter results. Oops... did I just make a prediction?

That is why I am and Proudly so,

the LFAH

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008