Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
in response to Brymstone's message

The only thing I find frustrating is the Quebec attitude towards NG. They need the money but they hold onto this attitude that they will be greener than the rest of the world and as such the ROC will pay for their shortsightedness. They will do it their way or it won't get done...including a re-invention of the wheel. We have a good company and the resource will be proven and the NG will flow. It is just a matter of time.

I see that the ROC maybe on the tab to help finance a hockey arena for Quebec City. Can't help but think that this is Quebecs way of seeking patronage. Back door politics is their strong suit. Hamilton didn't get any help when the steel plants were closing...but when Quebec wants something our elected politicians are all ears.

Hold tight guys. It will come around and the SP today only provides opportunity to average down. Can't wait for my Tax rebate to buy more. Too bad it won't come until after the BAPE hands down its report.

Foghorn

Please login to post a reply
foghorn
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/21/2009
Social Links