Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
in response to explorationguy's message

Ex Guy..

I have been saying what you are saying for quite a while..

These mothers have so many cheep shares the paltry few that they subscribed to the PP at $4.80 will be averaged down to .50 when they sell us poor little guys down the river..

Unless we have a poison pill..

Here is my previous post..(I gave you a t'um as usual..good post..)Portee.

Re: Takeover practicalities

posted on Aug 09, 12 02:38PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Monty,.,.

I have been talking take over since the Golden Mile...but Prodigy is a definite target..If management lets our share price fall too low we will be taken out..hostile takeovers are rife on junior companies with more assets than smarts ..as is our case.

Unless we have a poison pill in the weeds ,can't remember but I think we have ,it could get nasty..

I feel like the poor sheep being led to the slaughter crying out in the wilderness.

With all the insiders holding multi shares they would take a buck a share and move on..Richardson would have $7.25 Million...

Brian the Weasel would have over a $1,000,000.00...so they will be looked after..and we would get our buck a share and kissed off.

Unless they fight for us...

That will be a party worth watching..

Now that I am back in charge of pissing and moaning ..we are up .04 !!

Get down..!!

PRODIGY GOLD INC. 2:34:42 PM EDT
Symbol T Bid Ask Last Change Volume FSI
PDG CA V - 0.58 0.59 0.58 0.04 (7.41%) 191,100
Bid Lots 11 Ask Lots 36 Earn. Per Share 0.00

Portee

Please login to post a reply
Portee44
City
Rank
President
Activity Points