Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

It easy to come up with both negative and positive reasons for the silence from PDG. A number of us, including myself, have ranted because it looks like a movie we've seen before where they can't figure out how to release disappointing news given the high expectations. The one event that sticks in my mine is the 1.7 million shares that traded on July 27 with a close of + 5 cents. I recall that Casimir(house 29) was part of that run and since then they and the other participants of the last share offering have been relatively quiet although I'm going by memory and don't have access to the data. Another fact is the avoidance of phone calls from investors. This suggests to me that they may have signed a lockup agreement for a defined time while a third party evaluates them for acquisition. I don't know the legal requirements about when they have to announce such a situation but they do sign confidentiality agreements all the time with no public announcement. Even if the underwriting brokers are aware of this they need to be quiet since the internet provides a lot of eyes watching every move. Anyways I'm going with a prediction that an offer to purchase all shares of PDG at 90 cents will be forth coming. Yes it's too low but will be sold to the public, and regulator, as a 50% "premium" to the average share price etc. Maybe I'm being delusional, but I prefer that to being depressed.

Please login to post a reply
explorationguy
City
calgary
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/22/2009
Social Links