Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
Take Over..
over 12 years ago
Re: Take Over..
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
in response to red911's message

Typically the way it works would see a purchase of PDG to get the Magino property and the rest of the properties would be spun into a Newco. If we received cash for our PDG shares plus shares in the Newco, then we'd probably approve. You have to wonder if the large gold companies are doing more than just kicking the tires on PDG. The PEA has 2.6 million oz, the resource estimate has almost 4 mil oz, and we're waiting for some deep drilling and SW strike extension drilling. A 5 million oz plus deposit is within grasp. I wonder how many shares Canacord picked up before raising their target price to $ 1.90. I also would like to hear more on the West Geraldton property but the silence may be strategic. This year has been one wild ride for PDG shareholders but I'm seeing a happy ending to this story.It's good to see red911 back, you always made some valuable contributions.

Please login to post a reply
explorationguy
City
calgary
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/22/2009
Social Links